These units are perfect model for 'New' salons or upgrades to existing water systems. Compact in size and high performance makes it a popular choice of owners of all sizes of salon.
- Classic (1-3 Basins) 755mm x 540mm
- Performer (3-4 Basins) 980mm x 540mm
- Custom (4-5 Basins) 1255mm x 540mm
- Artist (5-6 Basins) 1455mm x 540mm
- Powerhouse (6-7 Basins) 1755mm x 540mm
- Wall Mountable Bracket available for Classic and Performer models only.
Gone are the days when the water system had to be high up in the loft space or close to the basins. The Salon Master can be installed anywhere within your salon, eg. in a cupboard, basement, loft etc.
A free quotation is readily available for the installation of your Salon Master unit. The makers of the Salon Master (Readyheat) would also be pleased to quote for the installation of your wash basins, plumbing and electrical work if required. Alternatively the installation can be done by your own local tradesman. However it is important that he contacts the Readyheat office for sizing advice. Failure to do so may affect your six year warranty.
- The local plumber may be the best for domestic work BUT he/she may not be aware of how much water is required for continuous shampooing and colour rinsing!
For more details call Salon Supplies (Tony) on 08444 189999 or check out www.salonmaster.info